Bob Rosen has been affiliated with L&M since 1981 and is a Registered Investment Advisor Representative with Securities America Advisors, Inc. At a young age, his grandfather introduced him to the world of finance, which was the beginning of a lifelong interest in the industry for him.
As an advisor, his aim is to offer clients a realistic approach to managing their investments, goals, and expectations. Through a blend of products and services, including investment products, long-term care insurance, and life and disability insurance, he is able to create a customized financial plan designed specifically for each client.
Bob and his wife, Beth, reside in East Amherst with their children, Jacob and Alexa.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Canisius College, 1984
- 4 National USA Hockey Championships, Coach
- 4 New York State High School Hockey Championships, Coach
- National Collegiate Hockey Championship, Player
- 2 Buffalo District Golf Championships, Player
What I Like Most About My Job
I enjoy meeting with people, helping them to understand investments, and working with them to determine their financial goals, as well as a plan to work toward them.
- Williamsville North High School, Hockey Coach
- US Golf Association, Regional Affairs, Board Member
- Buffalo District Golf Association, Current President
- Amherst Youth Hockey Coach, Former Player