Financial Advisor, CFP®
Julie Murphy has been affiliated with L&M since 2003 and is a Registered Representative with Securities America, Inc., an Investment Advisor Representative with Securities America Advisors, Inc. and a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
She is focused on providing investment, retirement, and financial planning services to her clients, which include teachers as well as professionals interested in 401(k) plans. She also specializes in 403(b) retirement plans and college planning.
Her professional objective is to work one-on-one with her clients to help them reach their life goals through quality financial planning and appropriate investments.
Julie is married with two children, Ella and JJ.
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management, State University of New York at Cortland, 2003
- Cum laude
- Academic All American
- National Championship in Field Hockey
- Named Honda Player of the Year
What I Like Most About My Job
It’s a pleasure helping people feel comfortable with their money and also helping them strive toward their financial goals for retirement.
- Carly’s Club, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- SUNY Cortland Alumni Association
- Softball Coach, Varsity Level